About the UA AIChE Student Chapter
We are the University of Arizona student chapter of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, dedicated to cultivating a sense of community between all chemical engineerss by working to familiarize new students with the department, professors and opportunities offered by this first-class learning environment.
Amongst the goals of the University of Arizona chapter of AIChE:
- to recruit and retain as many undergraduates into the chemical engineering program as possible, and to work hard to guarantee the academic success of each and every member.
- to bring together University of Arizona chemical engineering students and prospective employers, so as to engender healthy professional experience for all of our members.
- to encourage a happy and healthy academic experience through tutoring, mentoring, community outreach and social events.
- President: Ryan Dunham
- Vice President: Ashley Lynn
- Secretary: James Hattel
- Treasurer: Joe Musallam
- Fundraiser: Jason Ackermann